With more than 15 years experience across Europe, Africa and Latin America, Sazani:
• Develops and implements grant funded projects supporting sustainable rural development and educational initiatives;
• Delivers continuing professional development training for rural teachers in global learning and participatory pedagogies in both face to face and online settings;
• Provides technical support and training to the natural resource sector in achieving and maintaining social licence to operate and social performance;
• Participates in research and innovation projects on topics ranging from drone use in malaria eradication to measuring social acceptability of mineral exploration through remote sensing; and
• Performs Environmental, Social Governance (ESG) and associated risk reviews of natural resource and energy projects.
Who we are
We were established in 2005 by an interdisciplinary group of experienced practitioners (academics, consultants, project managers) from all over the world.