With more than 15 years experience across Europe, Africa and Latin America, Sazani:
• Performs Environmental, Social Governance (ESG) and associated risk reviews of natural resource and energy projects.
• Develops and implements grant funded projects supporting sustainable rural development and educational initiatives;
• Delivers continuing professional development training for rural teachers in global learning and participatory pedagogies in both face to face and online settings;
• Provides technical support and training to the natural resource sector in achieving and maintaining social licence to operate and social performance;
• Participates in research and innovation projects on topics ranging from drone use in malaria eradication to measuring social acceptability of mineral exploration through remote sensing; and
Who we are
We were established in 2005 by an interdisciplinary group of experienced practitioners (academics, consultants, project managers) from all over the world.