We are actively seeking proactive partners; contractors, researchers, donors and co-deliverers who value our people centric, participatory approach and that are committed to results that will last.
In particular, we are currently looking for partners to advance our work in:
- Livelihood and social mapping
- Counter radicalization and youth empowerment schemes in the UK and Europe
- Links to Europe non formal educational practice (particularly with hard to reach groups)
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Africa
- Foundation creation in Africa
- Innovative approaches to education
- Participatory GIS
- Coastal livelihoods and resilience in Small Island Developing States (SIDS)
We do not have any job vacancies at this time. You can register your interest by sending us your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. You can also check out our latest volunteering and work experience opportunities.